Qualified Clinical Laboratory Consulting
- Experience with Free Standing Emergency Centers (FEC) and Urgent Care Clinic Set-ups
- Hospital, Physician Office (POL) and Surgery Center Experience
- Experience with all major regulatory agencies: CLIA, COLA, CAP, & TJC
- One-time or ongoing laboratory support
- Consultants meet CLIA requirements for Technical Consultant
- Laboratory Consultants are ASCP certified Medical Technologists
- Services nationwide via electronic means and onsite visits
Do you need a technical consultant?
- Do you perform patient testing in your office, or would you like to start your own physician office laboratory (POL), Freestanding Emergency Center (FEC), or Urgent Care Center? Let us help you ensure that you meet CLIA regulations and help you become accredited.
- Do you have an upcoming inspection? Let us help you get ready!
- Have you had trouble with a recent inspection? We’ll help you write an acceptable POC or PRI, resolve deficiencies, and achieve and maintain compliance.
C&C Clinical Laboratory Consulting is here to help with over 40 years combined Clinical Laboratory experience!
What Our Clients are Saying:
Your services were prompt, you are extremely knowledgeable about the rules and regulations relevant to the enforcement actions, and your relationships with State and Federal agencies were beneficial to resolving the issues.
Thank you so much for seeing [our facility] through the CLIA inspection. You keep things very organized and always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for being such a great resource and help!
Why choose C&C Clinical Laboratory Consulting?
A little “about us”. C&C Clinical Laboratory Consulting is Carol Vaughn and Cathy Bohrer, two laboratory technologists with a passion for quality in the lab. We are not a large corporation who manage every aspect of lab or even every type of lab. We are two individuals who saw a need for laboratory guidance in the smaller POL and clinic style laboratories who often do not employ certified lab personnel. These labs often do not realize their non-compliance to regulations until it is too late and they have failed an inspection. We can help labs either recover from these failed inspections, or set them up right before they ever face a first inspection. Over the years we have developed certain specialties highlighted below. You can see a more complete listing of our services on the services tab.